Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Great Weekend

Friday was a local band I like to hear when they are around.

Saturday was spent in Annapolis. With the BEST (open faced) sandwich EVER from The Boatyard! "Blue Crab Sandwich - Lump blue crab, artichokes, spinach, and Parmesan cheese served open-faced on our house Ciabatta bread with tomato slices and cheddar cheese melted to a golden brown." I mean HEAVENLY delicious!! I highly recommend if anyone makes it to Annapolis. This was followed up by a much needed walk around town and checking out the sights (i.e. see photo on the left :-)

The weather was a bit all over the place so that was my excuse for not working out. However after sleeping in today, it really cleared up - or at least long enough to take a chance and get outside with Blain. I did skip out on seeing a movie with Jess and Kristin (sorry!!) but I had a really good ride.

Yay for spring coming!

No comments: