Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Back!!

Okay, I actually got back on Monday but just not sure what happened to the time. I had a great time in New Orleans. Great friends, a few (too many) drinks, lots of rain, flowers, green beads... what's not to enjoy!?!?!

So now I am trying desperately to get back into the swing of workouts. Yesterday I was at PT before work and spent the rest of the day in pain. We built in some balance work and I felt it. A lot. I know it has to be helping, but sooner would be better than later. It was St. Patrick's day and since I went out so much this weekend, I stayed home.

Tonight, I am off to spin class.

I was planning on swimming tomorrow, but remembered I have PT in the morning. I am trying to fit it all in, but having a tough time.

Also, I really need to start cooking/eating better. My weight is out of control! I am at a weight I swore to my self I would never be again. It's all connected, I am trying, I just wish I could get a bit more motivated, a bit quicker.

No comments: