Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Humph

Had another PT session this morning, my 6th. It started with a discussion of my progress and expectations. Her conclusion "You have a bone spur". Yes, I know this... but somehow I was really hoping all this PT would help. And it has, my planters fasciitis. But the when she pokes my foot, the pain is due to the bone spur and unfortunately, I only have 2 options. Surgery to shave it down or deal with the pain. Don't get me wrong, I am glad I am in PT, have exercises to stretch, etc. However, I am a bit disappointed. Surgery is not an option so you know which one I am choosing.

So to deal, I went for a run on the treadmill at lunch. It was much better than last week and did a decent 5K (3.1 miles). Right now that's about all I can ask for so I am happy.

And finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHNA!!

No comments: