Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something Different

Well, I did wake up at 5:15 am to go meet Karen at the pool. I promptly rolled over and turned off all my alarms. I proceeded to sleep 3 more hours. Yes, I think that sleep was worth it, however it did screw up my workout schedule.

See, I ran and did weights yesterday so I didn't want to do them again today. Especially the running. Stretching the right foot isn't helping yet... Anyway, tomorrow is spin class so I really didn't want to sit on the stationary bike. I wasn't in a pilates mood so I just went to the gym hoping something would inspire me.

Well, I wasn't inspired, but I did spend 30 minutes on the stair master. According to the machine, it was over 100 flights of stairs and I think around 2 miles. Not too bad, lots of sweating so that was good. It was something and that's all that matters, right???

I really need to find my swimming motivation/mojo and find it soon!!!

No comments: