Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Out

This morning was another PT session. It's getting better. Some of the exercises were okay, much better than last time. She even said I could try to run today. And I did at lunch. On the treadmill so if things hurt, I would be okay to stop. Also, go no more than 30 minutes and/or 2.5 miles.

It was raining outside so I didn't feel too bad about being on a treadmill. And Ryan and Mark were there so that made things 'easier'. I just wish the running part could have been easier. It wasn't even all the foot. It was me, my body, my breathing, no energy, no stamina, nothing. Barley made the 2 miles, and walked the last 5 minutes.
Needless to say, I am really disappointed. For my own mental sanity - so I don't keep thinking about it, I am saying no to the cherry blossom.

No comments: