Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home

I am home. And it's nice.

It's a bit hard to believe that this morning I was in Colorado, on a beautiful hike. Followed by a tasty breakfast and pie - Tuesday is pie day at the Walnut Cafe. And to the airport, into my middle seat, and back now back in DC.

Even with all the travel, I am so not tired, as my body clock thinks it's 9:30 pm, not 11:30 pm. That's an issue as I have to go to work tomorrow.

So what's next? I should swim, but CUA swims are over and Wilson pool is closed. I should bike, but I need to put the pedals back on, and I am lazy. I should run, but really REALLY need new (and larger) shoes. It's not Tuesday, so no yoga Steve. I have piles of laundry and a horribly messy apartment. Cleaning is working out, right?!?!?!

Plus, after 6 days in Boulder, it kind of leaves a healthy lifestyle impression. The fresh air, food, hiking trails, bike friendliness, and minimalist lifestyle attitude – I do feel the need to clean and make some changes. Hopefully these views will stick around for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, those feelings will pass.