Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks Toby

Once again, I didn't want to swim. I don't know what my deal is, but swimming, which I tend to love, isn't want I want to do. It's not that I would rather be biking or running, but sitting on the couch. Considering I did that yesterday when I got home, off to the pool I went. It also helped that I write and bring the Monday workouts otherwise I am pretty sure I wouldn't go.

And luckily, Toby was there. My goal was to swim an hour, and as much as I got done, that would be enough. Well, Toby had none of that. I tried to talk her into dinner after the warm up and was quickly shot down. The full 3400 was all she wanted to talk about.

So the full 3400 workout we did. I am not feeling as good as I would like, but I am sure it is better than I would be if I didn't go or left early.

Thanks Toby!

No comments: