Thursday, August 5, 2010

Packing!

Yet another weekend. Another trip. This is getting fun!

This weekend I am off to Cleveland to visit Merissa and do a triathlon with her man. I am super excited to get away for a few days and spend some quality time with Merissa.

The race on the other hand... The swim, fine. The bike, it should be okay. I rode this morning with Mary Elizabeth and Blain seemed to be okay. I am still 100% worried about the back tire and getting a flat, but I have done all I can do, especially with help of my favorite bike shop. And the run - well, that is what I am most concerned about. It's a 10K... I always walk a good portion of the run on a tri, but this is 6.2 miles...

Either way, it will be a really good time and I am very excited. And besides, apparently, Cleveland Rocks.

No comments: