Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Full Day In Colorado!

It's sad because I am just starting to get used to the elevation and time change.

Yesterday I managed to sleep until 7, which was awesome. Molly and I took our time getting ready in the morning and finally started the day by returning Sapphire. He did a great job getting me though the 17.2 miles of Boulder with an average of 16 mph. I am slowly staring to look a road bikes and Giant maybe an option...

Before I knew it, Molly and I were in the mountains. We stopped for a few pictures and the decided to go for a short hike. Only about a mile (and I forgot my Garmin, but I think it would have been awesome to GPS the route) but it was really nice. Molly went nice and slow so my lungs wouldn't explode on some of the switch backs but I fully understand why people in Boulder are so in shape.

The rest of the day was spent at a brewery, 2 shows from the fringe festival, and some sushi. Overall, yesterday was a great day and I can only hope for the same today.

No comments: