Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Have Never Been So Happy To Be On My Couch

What a weekend.
90 miles yesterday.
33 miles today.I am tired. My stuff is everywhere. My lady parts hurt. My legs are tired. But I feel good. Today's ride was much better. After a rough day yesterday, I figured things would go better. But of course, Tammy had some bike issues. Nothing we couldn't fix, but still, a nice ride would have been nice. But the first 8 miles, those were probably the most painful 8 miles of my life. Not that the next 25 were much easier, but the first 8 were the worst.

Overall, it was a great weekend. We all learned a lot about our training, and a bit more about ourselves. You can't ask for much more during a training weekend. Except for Sonic of course. And now sitting on the couch.

No comments: