Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last Day In NH

Today is my last full day in New Hampshire :-(
I tried to sleep in again, but woke up at 6:30 (and that was after going to bed around 11:30). I heard someone in the kitchen around 7, and that's when I noticed THE SUN WAS OUT! Julia had started the coffee so we grabbed a cup and headed down to the dock. Sandy joined us later and it was a perfect way to start the morning.
We had another great breakfast along with a breakfast potato battle between Hans and Sandy. It was close, and after a few voting flips, it was a tie. Even though Hans did try some voodoo pot banging... These potatoes when superb with Lindsey's french toast. All followed by a nap. Vacation is wonderful...

With the sun out, it was the perfect opportunity to relax, and enjoy the day. I made it out for a wag (walk/jog) and confirmed that I need new, bigger, shoes.

I am sad to leave tomorrow, but am excited to head to Colorado!

No comments: