Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another Swim... Another Nap...

I curse Brooke and Karen every Tuesday morning when my alarm goes off at 5:10. I roll out of bed, throw on my suit (which is way to tight right now), put on clothes, hop in my car and head to the pool. This morning was no different, except as I was making a right hand turn, and came very close to hitting Karen. I don't know if she knew it was me - but I figured this would not be a good way to start the morning.

Anyway, I get to the pool, look around, and my man Rahm was not around! Boo!!! I figured he was probably done swimming with more important things going on. I grabbed a lane and started my warm up waiting for Karen and Brooke. Ad I was practicing my alternating breathing, I saw Rahm and knew it would be a good day. FYI - his workout was a bit shorter than normal.

Our workout - kicked butt!! We cranked out our 2100(+) in about 45 minutes!! Not sure why/how we were moving much better today (there was chatting as well) but we were all happy.

As much as I am close to bailing each and every morning, I am always so glad I go. And take a nap before I start my work day.

That's about it. I went to a weights class at lunch which was okay. I really do want to build in some weights and am thinking of hiring a personal trainer for a session or two. I am so worried about poor form and re-injuring myself.

Anyway, I am rambling. It's what happens when I am tired.

No comments: