Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weights Again

I just finished another great weights and abs class. It was the same instructor as last week and I really do like her classes. When she first started, not so good. Now, much MUCH better. I will be feeling it tomorrow.

During the class, I did get a case of the giggles when we were doing bicep curls. The class is all ladies and one guy and she says "Come on ladies, lets work on our guns!!" The poor guy just put his head down and continued and I just laughed. I don't know why, it just made me giggle. A lot.

However it was not as bad as Thursday and Friday nights when I was reminded how much I love the Pets dot com sock puppet. I spent way too long on youtube watching videos Thursday night and reliving those videos to Adam and Drew on Friday in between bouts massive laughter. I woke up Saturday morning with sore abs and cheek bones.

Not sure what it is about that sock puppet... I am laughing now.

No comments: