Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wii Fit...

My new obsession. It was cold and raining/icing/snowing this morning so I decided to spend the time on the Wii Fit instead of going for a run. A smart choice if I do say so my self.

I have been looking forever and I finally have one. Woot! But like most things in life, there are positives and negatives. Here is the big negative to the WiiFit. I don't like how my Mii character looks. See, there is a scale on the balance board and they calculate your BMI. I am not happy with the results. The 'game' told me I should exercise more... Humph.

But, the games are AWESOME!! Yoga, strength training, aerobics, balance games... I am very excited to unlock more poses, exercise, games, etc. What fun!

And yes, I did work up a tad bit of sweat. Not as much as I would have running, but way more than just sitting on my couch.

No comments: