Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You Can Accomplish A Lot When You Get Up Early

It's about 8:15 am. So far I have done the following:
  • Swam 2600M with Karen
  • Made googly eyes at Rahm
  • Dropped off my dry cleaning
  • Picked up a dozen bagels for a work breakfast meeting/birthday
  • Grabbed a skinny vanilla latte from Sbucks
  • Showered and got dressed for work
  • Did my dishes
  • Packed my lunch
Not bad considering 24 hours ago, I was still in bed.

The swim was good. On my way to the pool, TLC's Waterfalls, circa 1995, was on the radio. What a song... But it helped as Karen made me do sprints - 10*50, hard, with :10 rest. It was good to try and move quickly, but really, sprints are never fun.

Okay, enough procrastination. Off to work. And wish me luck as I didn't get my normal nap after my swim.

No comments: