Friday, February 13, 2009

I Guess It's That Time of Year

Where I really need to think about my 2009 schedule. There are no major goals this year, no Ironman, not even a half Ironman. But, I don't want to not have goals and races to train for. Apart of me wants to sleep in on Saturday's and Sunday's, but I also want to enjoy races when I do them. It's a hard balance. But I do feel if I have a set goal, workouts will become easier and have a bit more meaning.

Right now, this is what I am signed up for
Cherry Blossom 10 miler - April 5
Rocketts Landing Oly Tri in Richmond - May 17
Chesapeak Bay 4.4 Mile Swim - June 14
SheROX Sprint Tri in Philadelphia - Aug 2

What else do I want to add? Do I want to add anything? There is the NJ State triathlon that a group of the tri club does. There is also going to be the Club Championships somewhere. I should probably add those to volunteer, support the club, or participate.

I am just not sure. Anyone have any ideas???

1 comment:

Emily said...

ChesapeakeMan Aqua Velo (2.4mi swim and 112 mi bike) or the Swimfest which I think is just the 2.4mi swim. Sept 24th weekend (I think) not sold out and close.